Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Weird

I was surfing the net and happened to go to pottery barn kids cause' there stuff is so cute (but I never buy anything cause' I am too cheap), anyway I came across this picture. Reason number one why it is weird is cause' who on earth wears a turkey headband this big!!! It is cute but come on. Reason nuber two why it is weird is cause it looks just like my niece Maren (becky's daughter. I knew Becky was into felting but I didn't think she had taken it this far J/K. Anywho this post is mainly written just to make Julie fall off her chair laughing cause we've talked about the hilarity of ridiculously large thanksgiving headbands before.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

I think I'm going to make one of those this year. And for Turkey Day we will wear them. JK O.K. well I really might try they are adorable and should be fairly simple to put together. O.K. Now that I am rambling about a Turkey hat "that is weird"
Your post was hilarious

Julie said...

O.K, O.K, I'm laughing to hard to say anything. Right when I saw the picture I thought, "is that Maren wearing a big turkey head band." I was a bit confused. But as I read the post I really fell off my chair and then I got to the part where that was your intent and then I lost control of my bladder.

Amanda said...

I myself have never made a Thanksgiving head band, but I am way into Turkey Crafts. My favorite is the tracing of the hand to make a Turkey! Wow, I am getting excited for Turkey Crafts.