Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Your Friendly Neighorhood...

...SPIDERMAN
I had some halloween make-up crayons that I bought to put whiskers on Brianna for a Halloween costume. Well they didn't get used but they did get opened so I went to throw them away and thought why does it have to be Halloween to have some make-believe fun. So Ryan was a very willing participant and let me go through two different spider-man faces. The second time he wasn't as still and neither was the camera taker (sorry for the blurry picture.) Daddy sure was surprised to come home and find his wife saved by the friendly neighborhood spider-man.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Very creative! You are so talented. I know you will just roll your eyes but that really is talented to paint a face that good. Anyway, I came home this afternoon and started in again on making those snowmen socks. I know you laughed at my idea for the hat (the triangle), but I tried it anyway. I just have to say you are so clever it came out exactly how you said it would. lol. So with a tad bit of manipulation and some rice I think it might work.

KatherineWoodin said...

How fun

Jon Woodins said...

You are so inventive, And brave! My kids end up beig all colored up like that occasionaly but it is usually self inflicted. And then they have to face the wrath of mommy, a bath, and lots of soap. And Julie what in the world are snowman socks?

RaelynB. said...

Hey Shawna, cute pics! Hey - can you please send me your mailing address. Thanks.