Friday, November 7, 2008

A very Late Halloween Post

So I never EVER take pictures. I just prod my camera happy mother to take all the pictures I want with the intention of having her send them to me on disc or something. Unfortunately my laziness for picture taking translates into laziness for getting copies of the pictures my mom takes. So these are some of the pictures she posted to her blog of my family on Halloween. I know they are late so enjoy, or don't either way I completely understand.

Ryan went as a motorcross guy. I bought him some riding gear a year ago for 80% off and he has yet to grow into it so it made a great costume, very thrifty and he loved it. He was most excited about putting mom's eyeshadow on his face to look like dirt.


For Brianna's costume I had a jersey that Ryan used to wear when he was two and it ended up fitting her very well. I just added a pair of Ryan's old red nikes, some jeans, and one of the world's largest hair bows, cause you know without it I would have had a lot of what a cute boy comments.


Here we are as a family. Marshall hates this picture, I think we are going to buy a treadmill because of it. But it was a fun halloween with Julie's in-laws and I didn't have to spend hardly a dime, and I have already bought the kid's costumes for next year from gymboree for 70% off. We'll see if they wear them, or if my grand plan for my family themed mario party comes to fruition (me-mario, marshall-liugi, Ryan-bowser, brianna-mushroom)

4 comments:

Cindy said...

What a cute Family! I love your theme ideas. I wish I could figure out family theme ideas but when you have 8 and a husband that most likely won't dress up. It's almost not worth it.
I miss you guys ton's and wish you could come see our play. It has been tons of fun. Love ya lots!!!

Jon Woodins said...

Cindy Go as Noah's ark. You be the boat. Sam can be Noah and then dress all your kids as thier favorite Webkin and let them haul their webkin with them. See IA m brilliant. Cute idea for next year Shawna. 2 years ago we went as the heavnly hosts. Erica and I were angels with wings. Jon and Stiles and Marcus were all golded up with trumpets and were Angel Maroni. IT was fun.

Amanda said...

You guys look terrific! We wish we could have been there to celebrate with you guys! We could have used some more trick or treaters!

beckywestergard said...

I like the giant bow so you don't get the cute boy comments.