Sunday, July 13, 2008

Memory Lane

Ryan has been going through a crazy stage lately and I have been having a rough go at it. So I thought I would take a trip down memory lane to remeber how sweet and innocent Ryan used to be. Ok so he was never really that sweet or innocent but it was fun to remember all the craziness.


This was Ryan helping us put the trim up on the first house we built in chubbuck. What kind of parents give a two year old a nail gun?


I don't remember the occasion but this was at Julie's house and we thought the bandage on his head went well with the motocross jammies.


Marshall had some training for his work so Ryan and I went with him to Seattle. This was taken at Cindy's house on Ryan's 1st birthday.



This was when Ryan was 22 months old and insisted on wearing his mommy's shoes. He was mad because I told him they looked funny.

OH, THE MEMORIES!!!

2 comments:

Jana said...

Those are so cute, don't ya just love kids!?!

Cindy said...

I shared your blog with my kids and they ejoyed it so much that Andrew kept saying go up go down I want to see them again. It's fun to look back and relize what's real important. Ryan is such a cutie!!