Tuesday, July 1, 2008





For FHE last night we played a cute game that Marshall brought home and then made Eagles using our hand prints as wings. It would have been funner if Ryan wouldn't have insisted on not sharing the only pair of scissors we had (and learning to share was part of the game we had just played). Oh how fun kids can be. I think they turned out pretty cute, except Brianna's looks more like a turkey. I did this because I remembered how excited I would be as a kid when my mom would decorate the house and put out the homeade decorations that I had done. I also wanted Ryan and Brianna to see how little their hands used to be. The big one is Marshall's hands with my hands on top, and i think I like that layered look a little better.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

O.K. HOW CUTE IS THAT!! You have to tell me was that a kit did you use foam or construction paper? Do you have instructions? I NEED to know!! I love eagles and that is such a great 4th of July decoration.

Shawna said...

It's made out of foam,I saw a picture of it online, and made it from the picture. I'm sure you could get more creative with it, but I'm a little burnt out these days.

Anonymous said...

I love that cute idea.I want to do those for the 4th next year with my kids thanks for the great idea.

KatherineWoodin said...

You have such great ideas and like to do fun things with your children

Cindy said...

should I PEE my pants or put pea's in my pant's I don't know? Wich one would be funnier?