Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yeah!

WooHoo!!! I'm finally done with my masters presentation. Now I can start blogging again. I had to write a paper which ended up being 21 pages and then give an hour long presentation followed by an hour long session of questions. And now it is all over thank goodness. As you can see in the picture Brianna is pretty excited that I'm done too. Unfortunately she had her 2 month appointment today and had to get three shots, so she doesn't feel too well right now. She is now 22 and 3/4 inches and 11 lbs 4 oz. Ryan had his 3 year check-up today too. He weighs 34 lbs. and measures 38 1/2 inches. The clinic realized they had forgot to give him his 18 month immunizations so he got surprised with two shots today and he was soooo tough. You could see he wanted to cry after the shots but he just bit his lip and stayed tough. I was so proud of him, and ten seconds after the shots were over he jumped off the table beaming with a huge smile on his face, he even thanked the nurses for giving him shots.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

So what are you going to do with all your spare time? Come visit me? And the answer to your question about Julie is I pay her! LOL! I use to ask her opinion about what I wrote and now I think she does it out of pleasure, habit, or just because she loves me. Your guess is aas good as mine.

Anonymous said...

Shots are so not fun Ashlynn just got hers. That is so funny how your little guy thanked the nurses for his shots.

Julie said...

Ryan rocks. Man I sure love that kid. I can just see him being tough and biting his lip. That is so cute. Whenever I see a picture of Brianna on your blog I really miss her. She is so cute.