Sunday, June 15, 2008

Our New House

Today Marshall had a great idea of taking a family picture of us in front of our house using the tripod and the camera's self-timer, so we set out side while we still had light. When we set the camera up our neighbors were walking by so we started talking to them and as you can see in the picture there wasn't any light left when we were through visiting. Our family moved into this house on April 30 and we haved loved everything about it especially our neighbors. They have all been super great and have been a lot of help to us, especially after we had Brianna.

5 comments:

Cindy said...

Nice House! It looks like you have room for our family to move in.

Anonymous said...

love the bubble bath pictures so very cute

Julie said...

Sweet picture. That is really pretty. Your lucky you got Marshall around to build you big beautiful things.

Cindy said...

I love the family picture soo cute. I find myself comming to your site just to listen to your music. I hope you are getting all your school work done. Hey I thought that maybe you could borrow a van a nd come up with mom. just a thought.

Roberts Family said...

Hey! This is Crystal Roberts (formerly Sudweeks). I found your blog on Julies! Your family is so cute. I think your house and my house could be really similar inside. Tell Marshall I said hi and ask him if he loves being an engineerd! Take care